Now that the end of the year is near and it is the holiday season, many people will be looking to make an automobile purchase. The end of the year will bring with it deals at most every dealership from new and used lots alike. While you’re out there looking for your new ride and wondering what to do with your old one, why not consider donating your used car instead of the typical trade in?
Trading in an old car is commonplace for the majority of people when they buy another vehicle, The Original 1-800 Charity Cars, operators of the nation’s leading vehicle donation/distribution program, felt it would be important to highlight the benefits of donating your used car.
When you donate a vehicle to charity:
- You are helping people in need (directly or indirectly) through your donation.
- In some instances your donated vehicle can go to help a particular cause you support.
- You can get a tax deduction for your donation.
- You save time shopping around for the best “trade in deals” for your old vehicle.
- You do not have to worry about those last minute fix ups and repairs in order to get the best value for your trade in.
Now that you are familiar with some of the pros of donating your used car, we would like to share with you the benefits of donating your used car to The Original 1-800 Charity Cars ourselves:
- We provide free towing to our donors across the entire United States.
- We arrange the pick-up of your vehicle donation FAST within 24 to 48 hours!
- We take your vehicle donations whether they are running or not.
- Your donation is direct to us! No middlemen and 100% goes to charity.
- We place viable vehicle donations DIRECTLY with people in need of transportation.
- Car donations that do not qualify as program cars are sold, and the proceeds help fund repairs to program cars and help the charity.
- Even if your vehicle is inoperable, and not viable your donation STILL helps another family receive a working car since the funds go directly back into the charity.
- With our program you can CHOOSE who you would like to donate your vehicle to. A single mother, a veteran, the working poor, a cancer patient, and many others.
- We have live operators available to assist you.
- We offer a convenient online donation form.
- We make the process simple, fast, and convenient.
- We offer online services through paypal and justgive for financial donations.
- You can get a tax deduction no matter if your car is suitable as a program car or not.
- If your car is suitable to be used as a program car you will receive a full fair market value tax-deduction as we will be able to provide your car to someone in need.
Be sure to read some of our articles that we have posted to help you understand vehicle donations, see people who have had their lives transformed through the gift of vehicle donations, and some of our current applicants in need of a vehicle:
- Why Making a Vehicle Donation Directly to Charity is the Best Option
- Important IRS Rules For Vehicle Donations
- Your 2014 End Of Year Tax Deductions Can Change A Life!
- Past Recipient: Estelle from Orlando, FL
- Past Recipients of Car Donations: Military Veterans
- Past Recipient: Madeline from Cottonwood, AZ
- In Their Own Words: the Impact a Car Donation Can Make
- Highlighting Those in Need of a Car Donation: Breast Cancer Patients
- Highlighting New Charity Car Donation Applicants
The staff here at 1-800 Charity Cars, is always more than willing to answer any questions or address any concerns regarding donating your used car that you may have. Give us a call today at 1-800-242-7489, and allow us to help you make a vehicle donation that can change a life at the same time!