With the power of the internet at our fingertips and comprehensive search engines like Google available, it is very easy to find useful information when needed. Bookmarking the resources that are shared with you today will save you time on trying to track them down again and you will have the information readily available when you need it. It can also be a great way to organize your most visited or important sites by category for quick access.
If you are a current or soon-to-be vehicle owner, 1-800 Charity Cars, the nation’s leading car donation charity, has compiled the following list of helpful car related websites that you should bookmark. The following list will aid you in a plethora of things from securing insurance, to recycling car parts, and more.
- CARFAX- carfax.com Before buying a vehicle visit Carfax and find out the vehicle’s history so that you feel secure in what you are buying.
- KELLY BLUE BOOK- kbb.com Kelly Blue Book will help you know what you should be paying for a vehicle, how much it is worth, show you car reviews, and much more.
- GAS BUDDY- gasbuddy.com Gas Buddy will become your best buddy by helping you to track down the cheapest gas prices in your area.
- ESURANCE- esurance.com Esurance will help you save money on car insurance by giving you a place to compare all your insurance options.
- EARTH911- Looking to recycle car parts or the car? Visit earth911.com and enter what you are wanting to recycle from tires to oil or the whole car and it will direct you to recycling centers closest to you.
- REPAIRPAL- repairpal.com If your car needs repairs visit this site and enter the information specific to your situation and vehicle. Repairpal will give you estimates of what you can expect to pay for your needed repairs. This is not just a great way to get an idea on what a repair may cost but to get a second opinion if you were quoted costs from a service center.
- THE ORIGINAL 1-800 CHARITY CARS- www.800charitycars.org If you’re looking to donate your vehicle be sure to visit our vehicle donation site. We accept vehicles in any condition, running or not, and provide free towing across the nation.
The Original 1-800 Charity Cars has been providing reliable transportation to people in need since 1996 through the generous donations of people like you. If you do not have a car to donate you can still help a struggling family by making a monetary donation to 1-800-Charity Cars, just give us a call at 1-800-CHARITY (1-800-242-7489 x 2) or make a monetary donation through JustGive or PayPal on our donation site www.800charitycars.org.