It seems everyone is looking for ways to make a little extra money on the side. This extra money could be needed to help make ends meet, cover unexpected expenses, medical costs, etc. It can be hard for people who work full time jobs to take on second jobs. It is equally difficult to find something to do on the side that can be done at their convenience or fit into their already filled schedules. 1-800 Charity Cars, operators of the nation’s leading vehicle donation program, has compiled the following list of creative ways to make extra money.
- Apply with a temporary agency to pick up odd jobs. You will be able to try out many different types of jobs and work when it is convenient for you.
- Sign up to be a part of medical research studies. You can visit the National Institutes Of Health site and see what is available in your area clinicalstudies.info.nih.gov.
- Turn your car into a rolling billboard and get paid for advertising. Just visit www.autowrapped.com or freecarmedia.com.
- Take whatever skills you have and do freelance work. Just sign up on a site like elance.
- Have a cell phone? Do you like apps? Put the two together and get paid. Here are a few to check out; CheckPoints, Locket, Ibotta, WeReward, Gigwalk or Juno Wallet.
- Become a mystery shopper. Check out the website www.mspanorthamerica.com/shoppers/membercos.php to locate one that you are interested in.
- Sign up online at Zaarly.com and easily locate jobs you can complete from walking dogs, to trimming hedges, and more.
- Check out Fiverr. This is a place where you can turn your skills into cash, $5 at a time.
- Like kids? Try and find a babysitting position. You can even sign up online on a site like Care.com and have babysitting gigs coming straight to you.
- Rent your car for $10+ an hour. There is a site called Relay Rides where you can do just that.
Whatever your financial needs may be, the list above is sure to give you some unique ideas to make some extra cash. If you are not in need of extra cash and are blessed to be in the position to help others in need, consider donating your car to 1-800 Charity Cars today. We accept financial donations and offer Paypal and Justgive to process your donation. We also accept any vehicle, running or not, with free towing across the entire United States. Give us a call at 1-800-CHARITY (1-800-242-7489 x 2) or visit www.800charitycars.org. Donate today and change the lives of a struggling family in need.