People often stress over what gifts to give to those they love this time of year. They want to give something meaningful, useful and enjoyable.
Have you finished all of your stressful holiday shopping yet? 1-800-Charity Cars, America’s leading car donation/distribution program, has provided this list of helpful gift ideas that are unique, fun, and gifts that keep on giving!
- For the pet owner, give them a gift certificate for pet grooming or a pet camp.
- For those who are e-reader owners, give them a gift certificate for an e-book store or an annual subscription to an e-book service.
- If you have someone who would enjoy some pampering or sprucing up, give them a gift certificate to a spa for a massage, or even a Glamour Shots makeover photo session.
- Magazine subscriptions can bring a year of enjoyment to an avid reader!
- For those who have families and enjoy a family game night, give them a variety of family friendly board games.
- Is someone you know a big water drinker? Give them reusable water bottles.
- Know someone who goes through a lot of batteries? Give them a set of rechargeable batteries with a charger.
- For the picture lover on your list, try a site like Snapfish or Shutterfly and give them personalized photo calendars, coffee mugs, throws, and more.
- For that person who is the buy in bulk and save money type, give them a membership to Costco, BJ’s, Sam’s Club or whichever wholesale retailer is in their area.
- Last, but not least, if you would like to give a gift that can keep on giving to someone in need, consider donating any vehicle that you no longer need to 1-800-Charity Cars. We have helped provide over 5000 families with donated vehicles. Give the gift of transportation to someone in need and help them regain their independence this holiday season.
The most important thing to remember is that it’s the thought that counts! So enjoy the holidays and don’t stress over the gifts! For some creative and low-cost ways to spend time together as a family this holiday season check out these helpful hints.